Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Juturna!!

Gnar: Hey Juturna thank you for taking the time today to do this interview! Can you tell us how you got into getting tattoos?

Juturna: I was first influenced by my older brother, because he started getting a lot of piercings and tattoos when I was pretty young. I used to think it was really cool to copy everything he did. When I was 14 I discovered Suicide Girls and that was also a huge influence for my piercings and tattoos. I think that Suicide Girls had a big part in how I look and who I am today. When I was 15 I got my first piercing, at 17 I got my first tattoo, and I have not stopped since then!

Gnar: That's awesome!! They can be very influtential. They inspire a lot of my work as well! Do you have any goals or plans for later in life?


 Juturna: I'm working on that right now. I'm kind of having a quarter life crisis haha. I really want to go to makeup school, but it's too expensive, so I am thinking about going back to college and getting a degree. I hate school though!!!

Gnar: I know exactly how you feel I've already gone to college once and graduated, but changed my interest. How do you like modeling so far?


Juturna: I love it !!! I wish I could do it more often. Being in front of the camera is really fun for me.

Gnar: Excellent!! :-) Do you have any shout out before we wrap this up?


Juturna: Yes! I would love to be in a tattoo magazine so if anyone has the hook up, come find me on Suicide Girls. 





No comments:

Post a Comment