Monday, August 15, 2011

Chandra Jade!!

Gnar: Hey Chandra thank you for taking the time today to do this interview! Can you tell us how you got into getting tattoos?

Chandra: Well I was raised around it, my family had tattoos and a lot of them, and my uncle who done them. It was beautiful to me, and couldn't wait to get my own

Gnar: Very awesome! Do you have a favorite tattoo artist or parlor?

Chandra: To be honest, not really. Every artist has a different touch

Gnar: Agreed! Do you have a favorite tattoo style such as traditional etc?

Chandra: I'm not much of a fan of new school, but  I love traditional! 

Gnar: Gotta respect where tattooing started right? Anyways do you have any goals or plans for later in life?

Chandra: I plan to pursue photography,mass communications, and journalism. Travel around and experience the different cultures and arts. Also want to open a homeless shelter

Gnar: That's super duper awesome!! What are your hobbies or favorite things to do?

Chandra: Thank you! Hmmmm, well I love adventure,thrift stores, going to antique shops, car shows, and watching documentaries.

Gnar: Not a problem at all!! Excellent!! What are 3 words that you'd use to describe yourself to a stranger?

Chandra: Respectful, Caring, Shy

Gnar: Excellent choice!! Do you have any thank you and/ or shout outs before we wrap this up?

Chandra: Just thank you for giving me your time blank.gif










No comments:

Post a Comment