Thursday, October 6, 2011

Krysta Kaos!!

Gnar: Hey Krysta thank you for taking the time today to do this interview! Can you tell us how you got into getting tattoos?

Krysta: Thanks for having me! I got into it early 12 is when i got my first one been determined to cover myself since then =]

Gnar: Excellent!! Do you have a favorite tattoo artist or parlor?

Krysta: I mainly just have a tattoo artist that I go to.. Throughout the years all my tat have been garage work from friends or myself hehe. My main man right now is Jerry Walker from Lancaster Ca xo

Gnar: Gnarly!!! Do you have any plans or goals for later in life?

Krysta: no plans for the future really just been going with the flow of life these days.

Gnar: Do you have any plans for your next few tattoos yet?

Krysta: Hehe yes I plan on gettin a dancing pickle with a top hat and a mustache and a bowl of mac n cheese and a ray gun =] just to name a few =]

Gnar: Whats your take on being a tattooed model? Do you think it helps or doesn't help. Also do you think that tattooed models will ever be more popular than the average models? 

Krysta: Its not that it doesn't help its just who I am. There are photographers who wont work with me because I'm tattooed, but that's fine. I get it. Theres's a place for everyone and you cant expect tatted models to do the same type of work as non tattd models and vise versa.. There's so many different types of modeling out there that really anyone can do. Whether ur inkd or not. Just do what you know don't try to be something your not.

Gnar: Also do you have any shout outs or thank you before we wrap this up? 

Krysta: Id like to thank you man for taking the time with me! and thanks to all my fans out there! Love you guys. muah!








No comments:

Post a Comment