Sunday, October 23, 2011

Interview with Chevvy!!!

Gnar: Hey Chevvy thank you for taking the time today to do this interview! Can you tell us how you got into getting tattoos?

Chevvy: I wandered into a tattoo parlour next to my work when I was 17. I was too young, so I waited another 5 months and then planned out my first tattoo, a cherry blossom branch on my left calf. I didn't get another tattoo for over a year, and when I got my wrists done, the ideas for things I wanted to get on my body just multiplied. I started out small with random pieces, foot, then forearm, shoulder and then I started getting big work planned. I love my tattoos, not to sound cheesy, but they really tell the story of what you're into.

Gnar: I totally agree!! Do you have a favorite tattoo artist and or parlor?
Chevvy: I've been going to Fat City Tattoo in New Westminster BC for 3 years now. I won't go anywhere else.

Gnar: That's the way to go! lol I do the same with my favorite place! Do you have any goals for later in life?
Chevvy: To be famous. Just kidding! To keep making art and doing what I do as a model on an international level. =)

Gnar: Excellent!! What kind of arts do you do?

Chevvy: I model, style, do hair etc. smile.gif

Gnar: Gnarly!! How do you like being a tattooed model?

Chevvy: It's pretty rad. It's hard though at the same time, as every girl with a witty quote on her ribs wants to be a model now. So there's a dime a dozen.

Gnar: That's true!! I really love your work though I've heard about you years ago. So that's proof enough that you model well! :-) Do you have any plans or ideas for your next few tattoos yet?

Chevvy: Thanks,
I have to finish my sleeves, they still need color/expansion.
Then I have some back piece ideas. That's a ways down the road however, with the schedule I keep!

smile.gif

Gnar: Excellent!! Do you have any plans or goals for later in life?

Chevvy: I guess to travel more. I'd like to see a few places before I have a family! smile.gif

Gnar: Sounds great!! Any shout outs and or thank you before we wrap this up?
September 25, 2011
Chevvy: Hmmm... I'd like to thank Shimona Henry (www.shimonahenry.com) for giving me my start in modeling, and tell peeps to check out www.chevvypiston.com!


No comments:

Post a Comment